General Information for Validating Merchants:
City Center Parking's validation program is uniquely advantageous to the merchant and the parker. Last year, our in-house Validation Department processed half a million tickets for over 2,000 different businesses participating in our validation system.
City Center Parking's 'park now - pay later' validation program works by the merchant using a rubber validation stamp identifying the business and validation time increment. The merchant stamps the back of the customer's parking ticket. The ticket is accepted by our cashiers at all CCP and PMC attended parking facilities and turned into our main office where it is sorted by merchant then tabulated and billed on a monthly basis - all through the use of barcode technology.
If you are interested in establishing a new parking validation account with City Center Parking, please complete the Validation Parking Agreement.
Once your Validation Parking Agreement has been received and processed, we will contact you to discuss the additional steps to activate your account.
Statements are sent out on approximately the 10th of each month for charges incurred the prior month.
- Payments may be made by check and either mailed or delivered to our office.
- Please make checks payable to: City Center Parking
- Mailing Address: 514 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- EFT Application
- As part of our ongoing effort to provide our customers with the best service, City Center Parking is pleased to offer you a free service: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) capability. You can utilize this service to process your monthly validations payment.
- EFT works by debiting your checking or savings account on a set date for a set amount, eliminating your need to write a check. Read more about EFT...
- Email: validations@CityCenterParking.com
- Office Phone: (503) 221-1666 ext. 632
- Office Address: 514 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
- Fax Number: (503) 221-3409 or (503) 221-7822